5 Fun Ideas for Wedding Reception Entertainment
June 2, 2020 | 8 Comments
At the BEG Event Group, our greatest joy comes from ensuring that the weddings we attend are absolutely full of life, fun, and unforgettable entertainment, creating the perfect day for the guests and the couple alike.
We’ve been delighted to learn that one of the top trends for weddings this year has been the preference of couples switching out a super formal, traditional reception with something a lot more fun and lighthearted. We’re all about making sure that our clients’ weddings are filled with fantastic entertainment so that they can celebrate their special day wholeheartedly, leaving them filled with joy and fantastic happy memories.
So this is why, in this week’s blog post, we wanted to share our top tips (when it comes to entertaining guests at a wedding, we reckon we know just about everything there is to know!) for ways that you can entertain your guests at your wedding party, to make sure that it is an absolutely sensational day.
When it comes to entertaining guests at a wedding, we know just about everything there is to know!
- DJs – playing a mix of gorgeous emotional romantic songs, as well as fun cheesy songs that are sure to get all of your guests up on their feet for a dance.
- Fabulous, ornate lighting designs – not only do they add a gorgeous touch of elegance to the venue, but they also make a stunning backdrop for the whole of the evening’s celebrations, making the whole night a really stand-out occasion.
- Photo Booths – these are a great thing to have available at a wedding party, because they’re a simple yet super effective way to keep all of your guests happy, providing them with something to do as a bit of a break from all of the dancing. Plus, it will provide everyone with some wonderful little keepsakes to remember the evening by.
- Interactive entertainment – these make for a really fun way to get all of the guests involved and have fun together as a group.
- Live musicians – if you want to opt for a form of entertainment that is both visually engaging and a fantastic activity all wrapped up into one, a live band or musicians are a great feature for your evening, that you and your guests can get involved in – whether it’s having a dance or watching the performance and taking in the whole occasion.
Whatever you could possibly wish for your wedding entertainment, at the BEG Event Group, we work closely with all of our clients to make sure that their wedding day lives up to (and even surpasses) all of their dreams and expectations for their special day. We are a professional wedding entertainment company based in Boston, who specialize in making sure that our clients are left with fun-filled absolutely fantastic memories of their wedding day.